The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast is an inspiring resource for Christians who want to pursue a more intimate relationship with God through the 21-day commitment to prayer and fasting known as the Daniel Fast.
The book explains the Daniel Fast in easy-to-understand language, provides 21 thought-provoking devotionals for each day of the fast, and shares more than 100 tasty, easy-to-make recipes that follow fasting guidelines. Kristen shows you how to structure the fast so you can spend less time thinking about what to eat and more time focusing on God. You will also discover that “to fast” means “to feast” on the only thing that truly nourishes - God’s powerful Word.
The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast will help you:
- Create your own fasting plan, including tips on how to prepare physically and spiritually.
- Understand the history behind the Daniel Fast by looking at Daniel’s fasting experiences.
- View fasting from God’s perspective as outlined in Isaiah 58 and other related passages.
- Sense God’s voice more clearly.
- Recognize God’s work in your life so you’re ready to step out in faith when he prompts you to act.
- Apply Scripture to your everyday circumstances through the 21 daily devotions.
- Move beyond self-centered praying into powerful intercession on behalf of others.
- Organize the food portion of your fast with more than 100 recipes and a 3-week meal plan.
- Fuel your body with food that won’t leave you feeling guilty.
- Focus on God while feasting on tasty recipes and His powerful Word!
The Lord invites you to draw close to Him. You can count on His promise in Matthew 5:6: “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” My book will be your helpful guide and constant companion as you embark on your Daniel Fast journey. I pray that God will bless you richly as you seek Him!
Click on Image to Order